New York City can be counted among the most romantic cities in the world, and planning your honeymoon can be a different experience here. Besides the obvious long list of attractions, NYC is known for many experiences, and couples would find endless activities to enjoy. In this post, we are sharing a few tips to make your honeymoon special.
- Book everything in advance. No matter what Broadway show or event you are interested in, you should get your tickets in advance. Keep in mind that tickets for most shows are sold weeks in advance, and you might miss the best options.
- Do include jazz on your list. New York jazz scene is famed all over the US, and you can find some amazing clubs here, some of which also have special jazz programs and shows every week. Could be an ideal way to explore the genre!
- Dine at a rooftop bar/restaurant. The beauty of this stunning city only feels different and unique from a rooftop bar or restaurant. You will find listings online for options all over NYC, and we promise that the bill is worth paying.
- Enjoy Cyclone in Coney Island. If you want to add some adventure and thrill to your honeymoon, go for the ride on Cyclone in Coney Island. This is a terrifying but pleasurable experience.
- Ride in Central Park. You cannot come to NYC and miss a trip to the iconic Central Park. Get a bike on rent and move around with your beloved, enjoying some of the amazing locations and special attractions. The park also hosts special shows and events from time to time.
- Walk the Brooklyn Bridge together. As cliché as it may sound, this is an experience that couples swear by. You have to make time for a walk on the Brooklyn Bridge, and those 30 minutes would be memorable for the rest of your life. If you need some space, go early in the morning when there is no rush.
- Go for a food tour. If you and your spouse are foodies, an organized food tour of NYC could be pretty pleasing. There are many options, and you will be surprised to know the number of pizzerias and eateries that this city hosts, each with signature items on the menu.
To plan your honeymoon better, keep at least five days in hand and book the hotels in advance to save some money!